Want to transform your workplace with cooperation and camaraderie?
Jack and Jeri's one-hour or half-day team revitalization will get your team up and moving, working together like clockwork, and breaking through their perceived barriers.
With years of experience teaching circus skills, Jack and Jeri Kalvan lead a "hands-on" series of fun physical activities for everyone in your group, regardless of shape or size, or coordination level. Jack and Jeri have developed efficient and effective teaching methods that maximize success and build confidence. And each activity has valuable lessons that your team will keep and use in the workplace.Your team will be having a great time as they:
- Quickly adapt and implement new skills
- Analyze each others' performance and learn from mistakes
- Focus and relax under pressure
- Keep a positive attitude while working together
Your team will exceed their expectations, and you'll get greater productivity and happier employees who trust each other and enjoy working together.
- Improved coordination, concentration, and spatial awareness
- Increased energy and self-esteem
- Using both sides of the brain; increased creativity
- Overall physical exercise, increased blood circulation and oxygen to the brain
- Reduced stress and sick days
More quotes & testimonial letters coming soon.
Amazing Display of Teamwork
Treat your group to an spectacular show: Jack and Jeri displaying the incredible circus teamwork that has taken them around the world.
This dynamic duo’s presentation on partnership is more than just talk. Not only are they married and raising children together, they are also medal-winning masters at the intricate arts of team juggling and partner acrobatics.
In addition to performing inspiring displays of circus teamwork, they also get members of the audience involved for hilarious impromptu collaborations. You’ll see the importance of: having a common goal, acknowledging each person’s strengths, providing constant communication and feedback, and staying flexible.